Thursday, May 15, 2008

Is it another start or just a start


I think I have heard the word blog / bloggers many times. Thought it might be a big issue, only pursued by high profile guys or guys with either minimum or no work.

Dear bloggers don't get offended, these were my earlier thoughts. When one of my colleague called Mommy SC Choo told me that she has started to write her own blog, I was surprised. Today when she told me that it has been a year since she first blogged and recently have made it a point to write something at a fixed period, I was really amazed.

Definitely she is not in the "minimum work or no work" category. She is working very hard in the company and at home....you can read her blog ( mommyscchoo ) about her work in her home.

Today I told her that, I wasn't satisfied with a business appeal letter which I wrote. I told her that my usual standard will be much higher. I don't understand why I could not write well now. As what her nickname says "Mommy Choo", she answered immediately that I wasn't practising enough.

Uhm. She seems to be correct I have not been writing much lately. Most of my work are by phone or simple & short emails. I can't recall when I wrote my complete write up on any matters.

Then, came the more "motherly" advise from Choo..................start your own blog.

So, now I am sure you understand why I started this blog with the title "Is it another start or just a start". Mommy Choo has been instrumental to many of us in our workplace. She has been the key for many of us to improve in our daily work and life.

Long life Mommy Choo and her blog.

With Love,
Subra

1 comment:

mommyscchoo@gmail.com said...

Dear Subra,welcome to the world of blog... hope you enjoy blogging as i do. keep up and i will visit you often, make sure you don't disappoint me....