Monday, May 26, 2008

What's so great about taking care of 2 children-1 child?

As everyone (in Malaysia) knows that the 2 weeks school holidays began last week.

As for me, I was very excited because, my wife is going to her native place for 2 weeks and I will be taking care of my 2 beautiful, lovely, great kids. The 1st is a girl-12 years old and the 2nd is a boy-9 years old.

We sent off my wife at the Butterworth Bus Station at around 3:30pm on Friday. The next day (Saturday), at around 7:00am, my mum left to KL to attend my nephew's award presentation ceremony for his PMR 7A achievement. At 10:00am, my son and myself dropped my daughter at her school. She will be attending a 2 day 1 night camping trip organized by her school.

All this leave me and my great son to enjoy the sweetness of a moment without "mother and sister" disturbance.

Both of us went to a restaurant for a good lunch. We came back and watched a movie. In the evening, I made him a cup of chocolate drink. 1st he said "not enough sugar". I added sugar. Then he said "no chocolate taste". I added chocolate. He said, " mom used to give me full cup, you only gave me 3/4 cup. I added more hot water. Then he said, "it's too hot". I aerated the hot drink and gave him back the cup.

He drank completely and said, " Not nice."

No comments from me.

Then we went for dinner in the most luxurious restaurant in my area.....McDonalds. Bought 'Fish Fillet' set and ate without a single complaint. In this Mcdonald outlet, they had a big screen shwoing live telecast of Monaco F1 qualifying rounds.

We watched and gave many comments, people around us were very impressed with our live comments. We went home at around 10:30 and slept peacefully without any noise from the grandmother, mother and the sister. It was great.........we forgot to brush our teeth....so what...nobody knows.

On Sunday morning, my son woke up at 7:00am, tried to wake me up but failed, hanged around, watching TV, played computer games and so on. After some time, he could not stand anymore, he forced me to wake up at around 10:00am.

The first sentence from him, "Daddy are you trying to kill me by not giving me any food?".

It is only 1 mealtime (breakfast) slightly overshot (instead of 8am) and he is accusing me of starving him to death.

Now you tell me, "What's so great about taking care of 2 children-1 child?"

1 comment: